Medieval reenactment Forum

Forum

The Medieval Combat Society

Home Events Join Us Book Us About
Gallery History Heraldry Links For Kids

Lowthorpe, St Martins

Lowthorpe St Martins

Lowthorpe Church St Martins Interior

Location:

Map

Website:

Opening Information:

History:

The church is belived to have been built in 1333 when it was made a Collegiate church by John de Heslerton.

Vicars:

Effigies:

Sir John Heslerton and wife, branches of tree represent 13 children. 14th Century.

Lowthorpe St Martins

Brasses:

An empty plaque held the brass of George Salveine, died 1417.

 

Medieval Combat Society re-enactment©2006 The Medieval Combat Society

HomeEventsJoin UsBook UsAboutGalleryHistoryHeraldryLinksFor Kids Mediaeval Combat Society